Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Infinite Jest V: The Helicopter Gunship


I'm sorry to report, but it's now time to post the fifth installation of the Infinite Jest series.  

Despite how random and arbitrary the previous Infinite Jest IV was, this successor, Infinite Jest V, is probably the most concise yet of the series.  As a reminder, Infinite Jest I was subtitled Romeo and had at least some theme to it, as did it's companion piece, Infinite Jest II, subtitled Juliet.  Infinite Jest III: Loneliness was a meditation on alienation, existentialism and, yes, loneliness, while Infinite Jest IV was so goofy and silly and completely random that it didn't even have a subtitle.

So, trying to get back on track again, here's Infinite Jest V, subtitled The Helicopter Gunship.  You'll understand why it's titled that almost immediately.  Hope you like it.   

Once again, I don't hold the copyrights to any of this material (please don't sue me) and don't represent that I have any of the copyrights (please don't sue me).  I make no profit off these videos, either directly or indirectly, and merely create and post them for my own and hopefully your amusement.  It's all just for fun.  Please don't sue me.

No comments: