Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Infinite Jest IV



Probably because I simply don't know any better, here's the fourth installation of the Infinite Jest series.  Even though it picks up right where Infinite Jest III: Loneliness ended, this is probably the most random of the series.  In fact, it consists of nothing but the clips that otherwise didn't fit in III or in Infinite Jest I: Romeo and Infinite Jest II: Juliet - my only rule for IV was that I had to use every remaining clip that I had and somehow make them all fit in somewhere, and to leave nothing on the editing room floor.  It's got a dance number like II, but otherwise it's so random that it doesn't even have a subtitle, it's just Infinite Jest IV.  Hope you like it.   

As always, I don't hold the copyrights to any of this material (please don't sue me) and don't represent that I have any copyrights (please don't sue me).  I make no profit off these videos, either directly or indirectly, and merely create and post them for my own (and hopefully your) amusement.  Think of it as a post-modern pastiche representing the visual and sensory overload we all experience on the interwebs. It's all just fun.  Please don't sue me.


No comments: