Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Infinite Jest VI: The Hamburger Dipshit


Another week rolls inexorably by and once again we find ourselves on a Tuesday, which means it's time to post another installation of Infinite Jest.  

We're now up to Infinite Jest VI, and just as Infinite Jest II: Juliet was a companion piece to Infinite Jest I: Romeo, Infinite Jest VI is a companion to VInfinite Jest V was subtitled The Helicopter Gunship and  Infinite Jest VI is subtitled The Hamburger Dipshit.  You'll understand the title if you watch the video, but generally, like V, it's about war - not only war among armies, but also gang warfare, cops versus robbers, man versus nature, the so-called battle of the sexes, political fighting, pro wrestling, and even the violence of snarky office gossip.  

Even though it's about war and contains some actual WWII footage, there's no blood or gore or any need for trigger warnings, unless any reference at all to conflict triggers you, in which case good luck with life.

In case you're wondering, Infinite Jest III: Loneliness is over here and Infinite Jest IV is here.

More hours went into production of this video than I care to admit to.  Hope you like it.   

Once again, I don't hold the copyrights to any of this material (please don't sue me) and don't represent that I own any of the copyrights (please don't sue me).  I make no profit off these videos, either directly or indirectly, just lose hours of sleep creating and posting them for my own amusement and hopefully yours, too.  It's all just for fun.  Please don't sue me.

No comments: