Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Numb Recall


This morning I was watching the live testimony of Robert Hur, the former special counsel who investigated Biden’s possession of classified documents, before the House Judiciary Committee. What fun! I love the way Congresspeople can work themselves up into an angry, outraged state bordering on apoplexy on cue, at the drop of a hat. 

My viewing enjoyment was interrupted by a message from my doctor concerned about my blood glucose levels from yesterday's exam.  He wanted me back so they could test my hemoglobin A1C. Diabetes meds, here I come! Oh, boy!

I went to the office and gave them a blood sample. I'm waiting for another email now for some new pharmaceuticals. Yea, drugs!

Meanwhile, I've been tracking the Iditarod Trail race on line. We should have a winner before the end of the day today (77 miles left to go).


No comments: