Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Haven't done political satire for a while . . . that felt good. With the Republicans set to lose control of the House and possibly the Senate next year, at least according to all the news outlets (except of course for Fox), it seems that I need to get any last kicks in now, before they become too pathetic to flog any further (I know - mixed metaphor, but I liked the alliteration) .

I had lunch with Sensei today at Atkins Park. We had a good conversation about a lot of the issues that have been coming up in my practice.

Meanwhile, over on the left coast, my sister is undergoing a c-section, possibly even as I'm writing this, so I don't have too much to say tonight. I wish her and her baby, Kaya, the best of health. Live long and prosper, sis.

2 comments:

GreenSmile said...

Good luck to your sister and her newly enlarged family.


"Uncle Shokai"...hmmm how's that sound?

Kathleen Callon said...

They are in my prayers.