Saturday, May 04, 2024

Establishment of the Dreamweapon


Today is the 20th anniversary of Water Dissolves Water

When I wrote the first post here in 2004, little did I suspect that a 70-year-old me would be adding new posts in 2024.

I almost quit countless times, and for some stretches there over the past two decades I did stop posting for weeks and even months.  I tried my hand at other, thematic blogs - Music Dissolves Water, Sweat Dissolves Water, etc. - but kept coming back here. 

For the record, I don't imagine I have any readers anymore (why would I?). My Blogger stats show I get 200 to 300 views per day, but I think the vast majority of them, if not all of them, are bots passing through to scrape content or errant Google results. 

1 comment:

SunRAblue said...

Congrats on 20 years! I've been a daily reader since 2012 so you know there's some of us out here :D