Friday, October 14, 2022

Live Music Update


Alert readers will have noticed that despite yesterday's plaintive declaration that I'm done going to live music shows, I've updated my little Upcoming Shows calendar over there on the sidebar.  It's not that I'm not interested in live shows, it's just that I don't anticipate going to many.

But I must admit, the allure of some of the upcoming shows can't be denied.  Godspeed at Variety Playhouse? That's a must-see for me.  And who would have guessed that in December the incredibly talented guitarist Julian Lage would come to Center Stage and then two nights later Bitchin' Bajas will play 529?  

It's not that the other shows listed aren't appealing as well, but are the three shows above enough to get me off my ass and out of the house for at least a couple of nights this year? Time will tell!

No comments: