Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!


No trick-or-treaters this year, perhaps because it was pouring rain most of the day today right up until just before sunset.  

Maybe it's because I never get trick-or-treaters.  The first and only time I ever have was last year, when a plucky group of young-teen girls came to the door in a daring adventure to climb up to this pile of bricks on a hill.

Maybe because it's Thursday night, a school night, and for all I know, the "official" night for trick-or-treating is tomorrow, Friday, when the weather's forecast to be much drier (although chillier) than today.

I hope no one shows.  I bought one bag of Pay Day bars and one bag of Butterfingers just in case, but I'm hoping to eat them all.  

Don't want to share with any candy with anyone else.

It's mine, I tell you, mine!

No comments: