Saturday, May 26, 2018


Okay, I never claimed that I was normal, but I spent twelve hours of my Memorial Day Saturday playing Borderlands 2.  I downloaded it last night (there was a Steam sale), and this morning I figured I'd just check it out and make sure the gameplay worked. . . . 

Twelve hours laters, I'm still on Level Ten but can't stop playing.  The game is refreshingly humorous and doesn't take itself too seriously, and yes, it IS ultraviolent (in the first hour of playtime, I lost count of how many times I was killed and how many others that I killed), but the violence is cartoonish and never sadistic.  

For what it's worth, I did take time off to watch the last few innings of the Red Sox vs. Braves games, and watched Boston rally from behind to beat Atlanta for the second game in a row.

No comments: