Wednesday, October 12, 2016

We Get Inappropriately Placed


Like a great many weary Americans, I cannot wait for this Election Season to be over.  I don't know how much more braying I can tolerate from that jackass of a short-fingered vulgarian from New York, or the racist, misogynistic, and homophobic, not to mention just downright counter-factual, support offered by his mouth-breathing, deplorable followers.

It was once mildly entertaining and even funny in a cynical sort of way, but now it's just painful to behold and embarrassing to contemplate. 

I've resisted the temptation to offer counter-points to his off-the-wall accusations because the failings of his logic and positions are so obvious to even the casual observer, but now I'm angry that my resolve has left me and I'm at the point of writing even this much.

Godspeed and quo vadis, America.  We'll get through this eventually, look back, and wonder "what the f*#k was that all about?"

No comments: