Water Dissolves Water
Everything that is solid melts into air - Karl Marx
Sunday, May 08, 2016
Happy Mother's Day!
To my Mom, who I still at least partly forgive for bringing a sister into my world (grin).
In all seriousness, best wishes and good health to my Mom, who is just now finally experiencing the first month of her retirement.
1 comment:
Donna
said...
Love it! Thanks for the post!!
May 10, 2016 5:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“My experience is what I agree to attend to.” - William James
The mind is its own place, and in itself Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n. - John Milton According to a very interesting ...
Starbucks
For various reasons, I've long wanted to hate Starbucks Coffee, more specifically the retail chain and not their coffee itself, but have...
1 comment:
Love it! Thanks for the post!!
Post a Comment