Wednesday, June 03, 2015


"You know the way everybody's into weirdness right now? Books in all the supermarkets about Bermuda triangles, UFOs, how the Mayans invented television, that kind of thing? Well, the way I see it, it's exactly the same. There ain't no difference between a flying saucer and a time machine. People get so hung up on specifics. They miss out on seeing the whole thing. 
Take South America for example. In South America, thousands of people go missing every year. Nobody knows where they go. They just, like, disappear. But if you think about it for a minute, you realize something. There had to be a time when there were no people.  Right? Well where did all these people come from? Hmm? I'll tell you where. The future. Where did all these people disappear to? The past.  How'd they get there?  Flying saucers. Which are really, yeah, you got it, time machines. 
I think a lot about this kind of stuff. I do my best thinking on the bus. That's how come I don't drive, see.  I don't want to know how. I don't want to learn. See? The more you drive the less intelligent you are."
- Repo Man, 1984

1 comment:

Jeanne Desy said...

I don't see another way to reach you, so I'll use this - I wish you had the widget to follow your blogs by email. I don't remember to check my dashboard often, so I miss them.