Friday, November 22, 2013

Strange Feline Behavior


I work from home, and my cats follow me around all day, sleeping in the office while I'm on the computer, watching me in the kitchen when I'm cooking, and sitting on my lap if I'm watching television.  At night, they curl up at the foot of my bed.  It's gratifying in a way to have two little sentient beings always interested in my every move.

But recently, Izzy may have taken this intimacy a little too far.  He's taken up the habit of curling up inside my boxers every time I sit on the toilet.  He purrs while he does this and it seems to be the high point of his day. Apparently, if I'm not regular, he's not happy.

Even Eliot, my other cat, doesn't understand this behavior.  Here is is trying to figure out what Izzy's up to. 

No comments: