Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scenes From a Week Spent in Alabama


I'm not sure what I had expected to see parked in the lot of my hotel in Birmingham - I probably wasn't expecting anything at all - but if I had anticipated something it wouldn't have been The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus, whatever that is.  It's been here all week, parked in different spots each evening, so I know it must be going somewhere during the day.  

I've been going to another place. Here are some representative pictures of my experiences here in beautiful Alabama.





Part of being an environmental consultant is getting to travel to beautiful, fascinating cities and states, and spending all of one's time in the ugliest, most industrialized, underutilized, and contaminated parts of those cities and states.  

No comments: