Thursday, August 25, 2011


Ever since I returned from my solo New England business trip, I've been working almost non-stop on the resultant reports - days, evenings, weekends, just about any time I've not otherwise been off at Monday Night Zazen, in Chattanooga, or at Six Organs of Admittance.  Hence, the lack of posts here at WDW.  

It wasn't so much that I couldn't even find a second to blog, it's more that I couldn't find the mental energy to try and compose something creative after a day of analyzing data and regulations, and writing about their legal and economic consequences.  Tiring work, but I can't say that it wasn't also fun - fun is whatever you decide it to be.

I finished the last of the reports today, so hopefully things will soon get back to "normal" (whatever that is).

No comments: