Friday, April 09, 2010

Because You Asked For It (Fri. Night Video)


Actually, nobody asked for it, and if I took a poll, some people would probably have requested that these not be posted. Well, tough - I like them, so here's some more of South Africa's Die Antwoord.


From the tattoos to the Keith Harring nightmare of a backdrop to the progeria syndrome to the pet rats - there's more going on in these videos than I can mention (or understand). But if you're anything like me, you've already watched at least one of these videos twice by the time you've read this, if you haven't seen them already.

I've always maintained that Water Dissolves Water isn't a "Buddhist blog," but rather a blog by a Buddhist, but it's occurred to me that this might be the first time that Die Antwoord's been posted, not once, but twice, on a so-called "Buddhist blog."

1 comment:

Sai said...

Oh yeah, Die Antwoord rules hard!
Love your blog, keep it up bro! :)