Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hood

I'm back home in Atlanta now, having driven back from Portland up and over the Cascades and across the Agency Plains to Redmond, Oregon, flying from Redmond to Salt Lake City, and then from SLC to ATL. Even though the time change is working on my favor, I'm too tired to post much about my trip tonight, other than to provide this one picture of Mount Hood from closer than I've ever seen it before.

More pictures of this trip to follow soon, as well as my usual Zen ramblings, pointless political diatribes, autobiographical snippets, and (very) occasional lectures on geology. My camera broke in my luggage on the way home - I was lucky to be able to download today's pictures at all and may not be able to take any more until I get the camera repaired or get a new one.

No comments: