Monday, May 29, 2006

I got a call first thing this morning that the AC was out at the Unsellable Condo in Vinings.

Surprisingly, I was able to get a repairman to come out and look at it on Memorial Day, but I had to spend a big chunk of my day out there. I won't know the scope, and hence the cost, of the repairs until tomorrow.

I also had to open the Zen Center Monday night, as per the usual, but that was a pleasure, not a chore. Two regulars showed up, one newcomer. Good, interesting discussion followed.

So I spent my Holiday getting estimates on air conditioning repairs and examining the nature of reality and existence. How was your day?

2 comments:

Kathleen Callon said...

It was nice and boring.

Shokai said...

"Boring" is often nice. "Nice" is often boring.

"Nice" and "boring" are a good combination ;o)