Saturday, July 23, 2005


Meanwhile, back in Atlanta, I had to go in to the office today and catch up on some paperwork, complete timesheets, expense reports and labor projections, and sync my email with the office server, since I return to Pascagoula on Monday. Kind of shot the day. . .Coming home after the office, I stopped and got my obligatory Eatzi's salad, and sort of squandered away the rest of Saturday. There's house- and yardwork crying to be done, but I just couldn't find the motivation. Maybe next weekend. . .There was supposed to be a 40th birthday party for my friend Mike C. tonight, but that got cancelled since the new deck on his house wasn't completed yet, so I wound up just staying home at night.
Sorry about this rather boring blog entry, but all work and no play seems to be making Shokai into a dull boy.

No comments: