Thursday, March 03, 2005

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!


Today is the ninth birthday of my nephew Jonathan. So, please allow me to depart for a day from the usual blogging, whatever that might be, and wish Jonathan a happy birthday.

Here's a picture of me and Johnny on Christmas Day 2003 looking through the picture book that I gave him.


The kid sure loves his Dogs. . . .

Here's the obligatory Jimi Hendrix picture (good guitar face) . . .


On that note, for those of you keeping score at home, the rankings are now Jimi Hendrix, 7 site visits; Ray Charles, 6; Courtney Love, 2; and Mount Everest, 2. Other single search-word hits include:

"dear mr. fantasy" songwriting credit
west australian time zone
aluminium company directors in malaysia @yahoo.com 2005
creation of adam
dinosaurs
how to tell which dissolves into water
huckabees chalk-b
huckabees chalkboard
messina earthquake and tsunami
old pictures of the roseland ballroom of the 1930's
pictures of mount everest
sumatra tsunami scientific research paper
taoism spirited away
tyrannosaurus rex
vettriano
what happend in 26 of december 2004 in india about earthquakes
which dissolves better in water
which soap dissolves the fastest

Also, it's worth noting that at the current hit rate, I expect to receive my 10,000th site visit this Sunday. I wonder what I should do to commemorate this event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keepin' the soul of jimi hendrix alive man, yeah