Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Decision



How do we ever know if we've made the right decisions or not? The more we look at a situation, the more complicated, the messier, it appears. There are always so many variables, so many different possible outcomes.

So we look into our heart, but if we're honest with ourselves and look carefully, we still see the same uncertainty.

"Paralysis by analysis." But sooner or later we have to act, and then the cards are played and the chips fall where they may. It's tough, but I believe I did the right thing today.

Is it the action or our intention that determines our karma?

I'm sorry to have sounded so oblique the last few days, but those close to this situation will understand. I'm trying to say things the best that I can, and not hurt feelings or betray confidences. Any more than I've already had to.

Thank you, Zeiri. That helped.

No comments: