Monday, June 14, 2004

To: L.
Sent: Mon 6/14/2004 9:22 AM
Subject: RE: thank you for a lovely day

Thank you, I couldn't agree more with everything you said. I hope your week goes well, and I'm wishing you a fabulous time at the fabulous Iowa Workshop.

Well, no sooner had I said how slow things were at work than everything suddenly springs into action. Very hectic day today, and tomorrow through Wednesday, days and evenings, should be the same to worse (or better, depending). I'm looking forward to this evening's zazen to settle me down a little. However, I may not be quick to repond to any e- or voice-mails this week, so please be patient with me.

Hey, there's this neat umbrella/golf club in my office. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of a lovely day, a nice walk in the rain, and a very special friend . . . a nice souvenier.

Now, if I could just get this smile off of my face . . .

Shokai

No comments: