Saturday, October 12, 2024

The Final Knowledge

 

The Northern Lights - aurora borealis - were visible last night in parts of Georgia and are expected to be visible again tonight. I didn't see them - far too much urban light pollution here, much less the tree canopy that blocks most of the sky above my house. But isn't the fact that the lights are visible here in the Deep South just further evidence that the Dems are using the Jewish Space Lasers to control the weather?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I joke, I joke. Chemtrails are evidence of the JSLs, not the aurora. 

I had to turn the heat on last night - first time this season. Yesterday, I had to put on a flannel shirt. Winter is coming. The Earth crosses the tenth ocean for the endlock series before dropping the hammer of winter upon us. 

No comments: