Friday, March 01, 2024

Day of the Once Without


It's the 61st day of Childwinter, Day of the Once Without, but the business world knows it as March 1st, the beginning of a new lunar month, and the day bills are due.  It is the day for making payments.

My bank's web site could tell me my balance but said it was currently unable to list individual transactions. Xfinity's web site went to a blank white screen when I clicked "pay my bill." I got an error message saying "This site can’t be reached" when I try to log in on my mortgage lender's website. Not very helpful guys.

Other sites (utilities, credit card, insurance, etc.) are all working fine, so I know it's not a connection or software problem on my part.  It's y'all, not me. 

It's ironic that I can't connect with Xfinity, my internet service provider. It's suspicious that my mortgage lender's site is down on the very day when most people's payments are due. It's annoying that my bank can't account for my money.

I know, first world problems, but I wasn't made for these modern times.

No comments: