Thursday, March 04, 2021

Cyberpunk

 

According to my Steam statistics, I have now played more hours of Cyberpunk 2077 (427.5 hours) than Assassin's Creed Odyssey (344 hours), Skyrim (308 hours), or The Witcher III (273 hours).  The only games with more hours at this point is Fallout 4 (639.5 hours).

The Fallout record is likely to stand, as I'm now near my third full playthrough of Cyberpunk, and don't know if I have it in me to play a fourth, or another 212 hours of Cyberpunk.  It's getting near time to move on to another game. 

Still, that's not a bad record for a game that's been so widely reviled and dismissed by critics and players alike.  Pro tip: the game's not nearly as bad as the press makes it out to be.  In fact, it's quite good.

Here are some random screen shots of various scenes from the game:






No comments: