Wednesday, November 25, 2020

I'm Annoyed


And I don't want to explain why.  Not that I don't want you to know, dear reader, but I know that if I retell the whole story of why I'm annoyed right now, it will just annoy me further.  Suffice it to say it involves the cumulative frustration  of trying to get a quote on my roof repairs from unresponsive contractors while simultaneously trying to get what should have been some relatively simple and straight-forward plumbing work done on the condo. Suffice it to say that despite my efforts all of this week, I'm no further along on either front than I was at the end of last week, and now the holidays are here. Oh, that and it's raining today, hard, for the first time since the tree fell on my house back in October.

All I want for Christmas is a new roof over my head, and a new water heater and toilet at the condo.

No comments: