Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three Meals

BREAKFAST

Another morning in samsara nirvana.  Thursday starts like most mornings with my obligatory cup of coffee, black, a bagel (plain), a banana, yogurt, and a muffin.

What I hadn't really thought through was that working on my own from a home office meant that I would be spending entire days home alone, with no company but for two cats, television / radio / internets, and some newspapers and magazines.  Not the most sociable, but doesn't interfere with productivity.
LUNCH

Lunch for the day was a comfort-food bowl of some sort of chicken soup and some crackers.

I have three reports to write for a client regarding three separate facilities that I visited last week.  The deadline is fairly short for this kind of thing, but I've already completed the text for two of them, and I've still got a week to complete the third and tie up the loose ends.  I worked way past 5:00 on the reports, and then finally made myself some
DINNER

which in this case was rice fortified with some lentil beans (or lentil beans fortified with some rice if you prefer), spiced up with a little tabasco.  Stick-to-your-ribs goodness.

And to think, I get to do this for the rest of the year!

No comments: