Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Day In Workers' Paradise


Another weekend work day, going through 3,700-odd pages of reports, memoranda and field notes for an upcoming case on which I've been asked to give an opinion.  It's been said that those who are self-employed have a real slave-driver for a boss, and I'm starting to understand.  I'm working as hard as ever, but enjoying it more.  I have no idea how long this avalanche of work that's landed on me will last, but I intend to work every hour of it I can get to while it does.

Thanks and a tip of the hat to Wolfgang Zeikat for sending me the picture above.  The picture below has been hanging around in my For Posting cache for months now, obviously waiting for this opportune moment (it's a satire in case that's not clear).


No comments: