Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Acknowlegement of Karma

All the karmic action ever committed by me since of old
Arising from beginningless greed anger and delusion
Born of this body mouth and mind
I now acknowledge
and accept all consequence with equanimity

Oh, by the way, I'm in D.C. today. I flew up this morning, met with our Arlington office this afternoon, and am now staying in an E Street hotel in anticipation of two full days of meetings. Much of the hard work the last several days has been in preparation for these meetings. The die is cast; it now just remains to be seen how all that preparation plays out.

On Friday night, I get to be the one who goes back home.

1 comment:

GreenSmile said...

Shokai:
This sentiment:

All the karmic action ever committed by me since of old
Arising from beginningless greed anger and delusion
Born of this body mouth and mind I now acknowledge and accept all consequence with equanimity


hits a spiritual bullseye for the upcoming Jewish day of atonement. For me, it will work better than the prayers written for our offering on that day. I will take it with me. Is this just coincidental timing?