Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Strand of Names


This is almost too easy. What cock-twattle stupidity did Trump spew yesterday? Did he "joke" about the holocaust to Jewish executives? No, that was Monday's old news. Did he say, "We will not forget the injustice of 2020; we will avenge it in November?” No, that was his imbecilic and sycophantic minion Charlie Kirk, speaking at the Turning Point Action convention. 

Here we go: yesterday, he claimed that he had been tortured while he was briefly detained and processed following his arrest here in Georgia for the "find me 11,000 votes" trial. “I want you to remember what they did to me. They tortured me in the Fulton County Jail, and TOOK MY MUGSHOT,” Trump wrote in an email trying to sell coffee cups with his infamous mugshot picture on them.

For the record, Trump was booked, fingerprinted, and photographed for his mug shot all within 20 minutes, according to Fulton County records. Doesn't leave much time for torture. Trump was quickly released, and was in and out of the jail in less than a half hour.

If I were assigned to torture Trump, it would take me a lot longer than 20 minutes. To paraphrase Marcellus Wallace, I'd have to call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting motherfuckers from East Atlanta to get all medieval on that Cheeto's ass with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. 

That may not sound very Buddhist of me, but I said "if" I were assigned to torture Trump, so it's all hypothetical. Come the revolution, I sincerely doubt anyone will be calling on me to do the torture.

But in the pampered an privileged life of Donald Trump, being detained for 20 minutes to be fingerprinted, photographed, and processed must have felt like torture. To him, that WAS torture. He wasn't in complete control, surrounded by mindless minions at his beck and call, and he probably wasn't given even one Big Mac for nearly a half hour.

All joking aside, I sincerely hope that during this week's presidential debate, Joe Biden uses Trump's claim of torture to taunt him and tell him that he (Biden) knew a man, John McCain, who had actually been tortured and that he (Trump) was no John McCain. That should make the whiney little bitch melt down on stage.    

No comments: