Monday, October 18, 2021

Late Night Post


It's still Monday, the 18th day of October, 2021, although for only a few more minutes.  By the time I finish this post, I'll probably have to back-date it to October 18th.

Today is the day for living without hindrances, for it sets the mind free of doubt.

I'm posting late because I missed posting yesterday, and today I got caught up watching the Red Sox in the ALCS.  They won tonight, 12-3, and had a grand-slam home run in their 6-run second inning, the third grand slam in this ALCS, a record.  This post-season, they beat the Yankees in the Wild Card game, then beat the Rays in the ALDS, and they're going to beat the Astros in this series.  They'll probably beat the Smyrna Braves in the World Series, too.

Fuck the Braves.  They moved out of Atlanta, turning their big fat asses on the city and their fans, and I'll never forget or forgive them.  The Red Sox will make them wish they moved even further away, like overseas.

Tomorrow's Tuesday (technically, it's already Tuesday now).  We'll take these matters up later.

No comments: