Monday, October 28, 2019

A Foggy Morning In Atlanta

Posted by u/kfree_r

I had a meeting downtown this morning for one of my former clients.  Although now retired, I'm still doing a little moonlighting, as it were, so as not to leave some of my loyal clients in a lurch.  This morning, that required me to meet with a client and their counsel at the offices of the Georgia environmental regulators.

I'm not used to getting up in the early morning and going through my former daily routine - shower, coffee, some light breakfast, and then off into rush hour traffic.  It was even more disorienting this morning because a thick layer of fog settled around our fair city, casting everything in a bleary light to match my Monday morning frame of mind.   

There aren't my pictures, but were posted to Reddit by various users today.  Most of the pictures seem to be from some of the new, high-rise lofts and condos built over the last couple of years.  On the ground level, where I live and where I was driving this morning, it all looked a little grayer and blurrier than this.

Posted by u/KlvrDissident

Posted by u/actuallypittsburgh

Posted by u/brkpwl

No comments: