If Trump is elected President, I'm moving to New Zealand:
- I speak the language there, so that's one less obstacle.
- It's located in the Southern Hemisphere, so there will be less wind-borne fallout from Trump's inevitable nuclear mistakes.
- It appears to be quite lovely, and has a varied enough terrain to adapt to sea level rise and climate change.
- It also looks like the kind of place that a geologist can find a way to make a living.
- Cost of living is somewhat higher, but after the catastrophic effects Trump will have on world economies, that may not matter.