Saturday, June 25, 2016

And So It Ends


So what was the point of all that?  All those Lambchop pictures in different locations?

The point was there is no point.  It was an exercise in imagination, to see what I could come up with by putting limitations on myself, such as "each day, post a different picture of this silly little toy I have hanging around the house for some reason." Try to keep it interesting, and see where my imagination takes me.

I ran the experiment for a full month, and in the process undoubtedly lost a few readers, who probably assumed I'd finally lost my mind.  Well, the joke's on the ones who come back now that the experiment's over - I may post some new pictures in the future if new ideas come to me.  So, there!

The challenge now is where do we go from here?


1 comment:

Donna said...

We loved following the adventures of Lambchop. Thanks for doing that!