Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Night Video


Toronto's Broken Social Scene have released a video for their song, Sweetest Kill. The twisted "love story" stars the lovely Bijou Phillips and lends new meaning to the phrase “until death do us part.” It's pretty far from what I had visualized when I first heard the song.

After spending most of this summer touring their native Canada, Broken Social Scene will undertake a brief, two-week, U.S. tour. Sandwiched between Seattle's Bumbershoot Festival and Austin City Limits, the tour will bring them to Atlanta's Tabernacle on September 13.

The last time they played Atlanta, I had tickets but couldn't go because of a sudden case of the flu. As it turns out, I probably won't be able to make the September 13 show either for reasons I can't disclose quite yet, but a hint arrived in the mail today (see below). It's all good.

No comments: