Sunday, January 02, 2011

On a 757, flying back home from a week in cold, snowy Massachusetts.

Not sure of what's more amazing, the fact that I can post this to my blog from an airplane, or that we're now in the second decade of the 21st Century. Of course, these two things are obviously related.

All told, I spent a week up north (following one of the biggest blizzards in years) - a few days at my mother's house in Boston and a few days at my sister's in Methuen, Mass. Football, Scrabble games, dining out with family - the usual holiday activities. Rang in the new year with my Mom, sister and brother-in-law at the sister's house.

Work resumes tomorrow for the first time since December 18. The usual postings should resume here as well.

It was a good vacation and a nice rest. I think I'm now ready to take on another year.

No comments: