Friday, December 11, 2009

Today Is The Greatest Day I've Ever Known (Friday Night Video)


Last June, I posted a video of Faith No More performing "Reunited" earlier that week to open their reunion concert in London. But here's a version of a different "Reunited" by a different band - Fan Death, apparently composed of a Marta and a Dandi, apparently two connoisseurs of 70s and 80s glam rock and disco.

This is a fun video, complete with impressions of, by my count, Prince, Axl Rose, Billy Corgan, Roxy-era Eno, Bjork, Marilyn Manson, Robert Smith, Courtney Love, David Byrne, and Pee Wee Herman. There are others I couldn't identify - including the brilliant cameo at the very end - and I might be wrong on a couple of the characters. Any help would be appreciated.

In any event, enjoy.

No comments: