Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Night Video


Today, finally, at long last, was my final day at the old job. I resigned two weeks ago, but fulfilled the customary two-week transition before finally walking out the door.

I start a new job next year (actually a mere two weeks away). Starting date is January 4, 2010.

Anyway, here's Florence and the Machine performing "Kiss With a Fist" on the Dave Letterman Show last October.

UPDATE: Since posting the Letterman video, I've been informed that they also played at the Bowery Ballroom that same night. Here's their set list from that appearance:

I also got hold of the "official" video for Kiss With a Fist. So if you want to hear a better performance of the song and see more of F. Welch's legs and thighs (she seems quite confident about these), here you go:

No comments: