Thursday, May 01, 2008

Found On The Internets:

In other news, I finally got my offer letter today to relocate to Portland. It took "only" six weeks to generate, and had to clear the COO, the CFO, Human Resources and the two co-owners of the company to review, but hey, it's here.

Now I test the Atlanta real estate market by putting the house up for sale and seeing if anyone wants to buy a "secluded hilltop retreat" with lots of trees, hardwood floors, a New Orleans-style patio, and almost four years of good karma.

And if that works, Portland, here I come.

4 comments:

Mumon K said...

Wow. Coming to Portland. OR. We'll have to connect when you get here.

GreenSmile said...

if its not funny, why am I laughing?

Matt Granz said...

Yeah, I don't know why, but the thought of a foreign entity attacking Canada is strangely humorous... It almost makes me miss the significant point of the piece.

Matt Granz said...

...almost.