Saturday, February 09, 2008

Up On The Roof

After some heavy downpours earlier this week, the rain has let up somewhat, reminding me that the blue sky had always been up there somwhere behind all of the clouds, waiting for my patience to allow it to emerge.

I got my camera and went up on the roof of my building and snapped a few pictures.

There's a hot tub on the roof of the building and some guy was up there trying to figure out how to turn on the jacuzzi jets. I found the "on" button, just a non-descript little bump on the wall, and hit it for him as he jumped in.

While he was enjoying his early-morning soak, I continued to survey the surrounding Pearl District from my rooftop.

This might be a great neighborhood if they ever finish building it.


This might be a great day if I ever stop clinging to my desire for the clouds to stay away, and accept the sky for being what it is: up there.

No comments: