Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Damn, It's Cold . . .

. . . and I'm not even in Oregon. For reasons that are completely counterintuitive, I'm back in Georgia and it is freezing here.

It didn't help any that I left the heat off in the Atlanta house thinking it was almost spring, but even after the heat's been running for over three hours, it's still only 60 degrees in here.

Outside, the temps are in the upper 20s, with wind chill factors down in the forgetaboutit.

Meanwhile, this morning in Portland, it was sunny and in the mid 50s when I left. Yesterday, the Portland morning weather person said that winter was effectively over.

I'm only back for a few days to take of some business that popped up unexpectedly here, and I have a flight back to Portland on Monday morning.

If I can stand the cold that long.

No comments: