Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No problem missing yesterday's Beltline meeting, because that presentation will be given again next week.

And I had another Beltline meeting tonight (6:00-8:00 pm), which traffic allowed me to make this time.

And I have another Beltline meeting tomorrow morning (8:00-10:00 am).

Plus, I had a conference call and a flurry of emails about the Beltline's cousin project, the Peachtree Streetcar.

Plus, as could have been predicted, several volleys of email back and forth between myself and the Planning Unit Chairman, with a meeting set up for Friday to discuss our differences. Plus emails from supporters of my position, offering encouragement and advise.

Plus lunch with a client and an ongoing project at work with a very near deadline.

All of this . . . and I still found time to write this for you. Now doesn't that make you feel special?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even the Buddhists are waking up:

American Buddhist Net

(it's about time ;)