Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yesterday (Monday), I flew back from Phoenix. I was a little concerned about flight delays due to labor shortages resulting from the "Day Without an Immigrant" rallies, but everything went smoothly.

Since I don't often fly during daylight hours, and even less often over the southwest, I changed my seat from an aisle seat to a window. Give up a little elbow room for an aerial view of the desert. Well, funny thing - the seat I chose was toward the outside of the plane, but there was no window. Or elbow room. Just a solid wall where the window should have been.

Back in the office today for the first time since Wednesday. Work's the same as ever. Geese were still gone.

Tonight, I went to a Neighborhood Planning Unit meeting to lend my civic support on a couple of neighborhood issues.

Finally arriving home, I checked the mailbox for the rent check from the new tenant in the UCV. Nothing there.

The above all sounds whiney and I apologize for that. Some days, maybe it is better not to type any words, but just post a picture or two.

No comments: