Monday, November 14, 2005

Just Another Day in Paradise

I opened the zendo tonight and led a brief discussion on my ideas about reincarnation. One hour of sitting, one hour of enlightenment. A half hour of talking, a half hour of delusion.

For those interested in such things, I will be leading the Friday night sitting this week - 90 minutes of enlightenment. Come on by the Atlanta Soto Zen Center at 7:30 and be a part of the experience.

Also, the next Zen hike is coming up. I haven't sent the announcements out yet, but it will be on December 10, 2005 to Providence Canyon - Georgia's "Little Grand Canyon" (actually, a farmer's erosional gully that got WAY out of hand, but an interesting hike). Zazen included. Email me if you want to be on the announcement list.

(This post has turned into a PSA. Sorry 'bout that!)

No comments: