Friday, November 04, 2005

I found the following message on usenet and wanted to share it with those who might be interested:

"..........I wanted to ask for your prayers for my sister-in-law, Grace Slick. Grace was married to my brother, Skip Johnson, for over twenty years, and although they're not married anymore, they remain friends. Grace called Skip and told him that she was in the hospital with a bad case of diverticulitis. She had to have a temporary colostomy, (where they take out part of the large intestine to give it a rest) and something had to go wrong because her kidneys failed. So, if there are any Grace Slick fans out there, please pray for her so she gets better soon. I know that Grace has given me many many hours of enjoyment with her music and phine times spent together."

No comments: