Thursday, October 07, 2004

Someone Finally Gets It

Today, another email from a concerned blog reader arrived. My friend K. sent me the following:

From : K.
Sent : Thursday, October 7, 2004 1:17 PM
To : Shokai
Subject : a thought...

Took a look at your blog today...it sounds like you're dealing with a lot lately. Thought I'd drop you a note to say that your adherance to your practice in the midst of your suffering is an inspiration to me as I practice with my own. Romance or work or whatever the circumstances - it's all practice fodder. Thanks for being a friend, and a keystone of the Monday Night crew. Hang in there.

In gassho,

K.

P.S. I've been laid low with a flu-like virus along with some of my students this week, but I'll still be participating in my first arts festival ever this weekend. Wish me commissions...



Gassho back to you, K. I'm glad that someone understands why I'm doing this.

Maybe I should commission a portrait . . . (ka-ching!)

No comments: