Wednesday, September 08, 2004

More Email

Here's a couple of more emails I've sent and received, one to my friend A. and her husband N., and the other from my former ex-girlfriend, etc., L., who was busily off to meetings in D.C. and elsewhere:

To: A.____ and N._____
Subject: New Address


Hi, y'all . . . .Thanks for the note - it's been a while since we've chatted.

Any interest in going for a hike this Saturday? I'm leading a trip for the Zen Center up to Jack's River Falls in the Cohutta Wilderness (near theGA/TN border) later this month, but need to do a recon hike first. This Saturday is the only day I have between now and then to go, and I'm looking for company to tag along. We'll be back before dark.

If you're interested, let me know. If not, that's cool, but let's get together some time soon. I was planning an open house at one time, but am starting to cool off on the idea as things get busy and as I settle in. But y'all are welcome any time!

-S.


From: L.
Subject: Happy Wednesday

Going to din-din with the Divas...I'm wearing one of my new sweaters from Little 5 Points - looks neat.

Look forward to seeing you Friday.

Wanna hang out Saturday night?

L.

No comments: